2008年2月23日星期六

sad...yet happpy! waiting......

What have i done...???????
The world turn with happiness and joyful;but just me.....
Living sadly myself alone....in my little hopeless world;
A stop spinning that always stand in the same place ever.....
No body heard my appologize;
No body will look back what i've done well;
No body will give me a chance to do more in futher;
No body beside me,holding me and say'hold it! hold your saddness! forget all those'......
No body; not anyone;and yet,
........YES! i'm sad tonight,reflash a lots in my mind.......
BUT
I'm still waiting.....one more night
i'lll be fine again
becouse of what i've waiting for this few days
sure........
it'll bring out my joyful back to mine.......
so......
24 hrs to go from now.....
i'm allow myself sad tonight
only the few hour left in tonight
after tommorow
i'll be fine.

没有评论: